Size: 13.6"H x 11"W x 17.1"D
The Jura Capresso J5 is Jura's first compact automatic coffee center expressing a new design philosophy. Smooth, clean lines, elegant accents, and an all-encompassing attention to detail make the Jura Capresso Impressa J5 an aesthetic masterpiece from any angle. High-end materials, a rich platinum metallic treatment for the front and top with tasteful chrome accents contrast with matte black side and back panels. A special version features glossy piano white panels recognizing this resurgent kitchen decor option.
The 18-bar pump combines with a fast-heating stainless steel lined Thermoblock that delivers cup after cup of coffee with no downtime. Within seconds the J5 is ready to deliver unlimited amounts of steam to heat and froth milk. the J5 is equipped with two frothing technologies (Dual Frother Plus and frothXpress), Clearyl water filter system, elegant cup illumination; a sensor activated pre-ground coffee funnel and a practical storage compartment. Water (71 oz.) and bean capacity (9 oz.) are larger than in any other compact coffee center.
The rotary dial, the LED display and six programmable one-touch buttons (four coffee buttons, one hot water and one steam button) are easily accessible in the middle and top of the machine.
Never run out of beans! The built-in bean sensor reminds you to refill the 9 oz. bean container, so you will never run out of beans.
A first for coffee centers: the dual coffee spout design moves up/down and in/out (Butterfly-design) to accommodate a larger range of cups. Cup illumination puts the spotlight on every coffee you make.
The dual frother plus with its two settings (steam and froth or steam only) lets you froth in any kind of pitcher. It will also dispense hot water for tea and other beverages. The automatic frothXpress siphons cold milk from any container and transforms it automatically into hot frothed or steamed milk and delivers it directly to your cup.
A water level sensor makes sure that there is always water in the 71 oz removable water tank. It also holds the Clearyl water filter, which improves the quality of tap water and eliminates decalcifying. A customized storage compartment keeps the Dual Frother Plus and ground coffee scoop close at hand.
As well as a long list of standard Jura features the Impressa J5 introduces new technologies in the compact class. All functions are centrally located. Adding a new level of convenience, the well-designed and user-friendly rotary dial allows you to override any settings for coffee and steam. Pushing the integrated rotary button allows you to enter 11 programming options. All functions and settings are clearly communicated in the alpha-numeric LED display.
This new technology shortens the flow of coffee resulting in a hotter temperature and more crème in your cup for the best in high-pressure brewed coffee, ristretto, espresso, latte, cappuccino, cafe mocha latte and more.
The unique triple temperature setting for hot water output produces a hotter Cafe Americano, pre-warms your coffee cups faster and accommodates a larger variety of tea preparation.
The insulated burr grinder features the lowest noise grinding of any coffee center today.
For the first time in a compact automatic coffee center the Jura Capresso Impressa J5 offers a bean sensor and access to the upper burr.
- All buttons individually programmable (Temperature, Cup Size, Coffee Strength, Water Volume, Steam Duration)
- Separate Automatic ground coffee funnel for use with pre-ground coffee.
- Illuminated rotary dial for functions such as override cup size, coffee strength, hot water volume, steam duration while frothing
- Six one-touch beverage buttons (1 and 2 Espressos, 1 and 2 coffees, hot water and tea, steam)
- Illuminating rinse button
- 10-digit LED alpha-numeric display, visible from all angles. Cup size display in OZ or ML; Time display in 24H or AM/PM. 5 languages (English, French, Italian, Dutch, German)
- 71 oz. removable water container with water filtration system and low water level indicator
- 9 oz. bean container with aroma cover and low level bean indicator.
- Concealed storage compartment for Dual Frother Plus and measuring scoop.
- 18 bar power pump for high pressure brewed coffee with crème
- 1450 W stainless steel lined Thermoblock water heating system (no purging). Water and coffee never come in contact with aluminum
- Machine is always ready to brew coffee, no waiting time
- Programmable special energy saving mode
- Clock/Timer with programmable auto-on and auto-off features
- Two step pre-infusion for maximum aroma
- Large self-adjusting brewing chamber holds from 5 to 16 grams of ground coffee
- Four programmable coffee strength settings (mild, normal, strong, x-strong)
- Cup size programmable from 1 to 8 oz. (16 oz. for 2-cup buttons)
- Hot water output programmable from 1 to 16 oz
- Two coffee temperature settings
- Three hot water temperature settings
- Height and width adjustable dual coffee spouts (Butterfly design)
- Cup Illumination
- Commercial grade, solid steel conical burrs with 6 fineness settings
- Low-noise grinder design
- Interchangeable frother systems; dual frother plus or manual operation with two settings for steaming only or steaming and frothing. Also features frothXpress for automatic frothing and steaming of unlimited amounts of milk
- Steam output programmable from 2 to 120 seconds
- Patented Clearyl water filtration system
- Automatic cleaning cycles for all functions
- Includes: Quick reference guide, full operations manual and instructional DVD
- Specifications: 1450W / 120V / 60Hz
- Dimensions: 13 1/4" W x 11" H x 16 1/2 D
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Made in Switzerland
- UL listed
- 1 Clearyl Filter
- Jura Capresso Auto-Frother Cleaner
- Jura Cleaning Tablets
- Cleaning Brush
- 2 Espresso Cups