Ceado E5P Electronic Coffee Grinder
As low as $660.00
Ceado’s E5P is a manual grinder with a push and hold portafilter activated button with, consistent grind, stepless adjustment, 64mm burrs and a low price. We highly recommend this for hands on user and or the budget conscious.
A truly colossal machine scaled down to a compact, counter-friendly size, the Ceado E5 manages to house everything you look for in a commercial grade grinder for the fraction of the size.
Doserless and electronic, the E5P uses a grinding on/off push button that is activated by the portafilter. This machine is designed to keep a constant distance between burrs, no matter the stress conditions, via Ceado’s Steady Lock system. This ensures grinding consistency by preventing the burrs from falling out of calibration.
Grind adjustment is stepless, allowing for a near infinite number of grind settings. And, with the Ceado E5P, grinding has never been easier: to obtain a finer grind, simply move the grinding adjustment disc in a counter-clockwise direction; and to obtain a coarser grind, move the grinding adjustment disc in a clockwise direction.
- Compact, counter-friendly size
- 64mm Stainless Steel flat burrs
- Innovative Steady Lock system that is designed to keep a constant distance between the burrs under any working stress conditions.
- Push and Grind Operation featuring manual grind controls with a push button that you engage with the portafilter.
- The E5P is housed in lightweight alloy housing with a polycarbonate hopper.
- Overload protection safeguards that prevent accidental blocks caused by external agents or operating errors.
- Bean hoppers holds up to 1.3lbs
- 300 watt motor
- Weight: 19 lbs
- 1650 rpm burr operation