Expobar Brewtus IV-R with Rotary Pump
As low as $1,949.00
As one the world’s first commercial grade dual boiler espresso machines engineered for the home, this latest version of the Brewtus is a result of a further refining its legendary performance. This Brewtus has the whisper quiet rotary pump and is designed to be directly plumbed into a water line. The Brewtus IV’s 2 heavy duty copper boilers are independently operated so that you can have greater, superior temperature stability and steam pressure.
The Expobar Brewtus IV features a Gicar PID (Proportional-Integral-Differential) controller for precision brew temperature control and extremely consistent in the cup results. It also allows you the modify the brewing temperature so it will better match the coffee you’re brewing.
A exclusive design that Expobar has become a hallmark of the Brewtus is that the brew brew boiler receives preheated water from a heat exchanger in the steam boiler. It also features the largest brew boiler in our prosumer class. With preheated water feeding the brew boiler and the E61 brew group, the Brewtus offers unmatched temperature stability and control. Both the brew and steam boilers are insulated.
Since this Brewt of machine can be plumbed it also has taller legs and has to ability to be run to a drain line.
The best of espresso can be enjoyed thanks to the Brewtus IV’s specially-designed chrome-plated brass E61 Brew Group, which ensures excellent temperature control. Its state-of-the-art thermo siphon system circulates hot water from the boiler to the group head in order to prevent temperature variations and maintain proper brewing conditions. And with the brew group’s hollow pre-infusion chamber, water is dispersed evenly through the coffee grounds for exceptional coffee extraction.
Brew pressure is created by the commercial grade RPM motor and full sized commercial pump all mounted on rubber mounts. You can barely hear the pump operate. For commercial grade steaming and frothing capabilities, you can never go wrong with the Expobar Brewtus IV. The ‘No-burn’ steam wand has been carefully insulated seriously reduce the heat transferred to the wand. And for the ultimate convenience, this machine has a separate hot water dispenser, which is, like the steam wand, mounted on a ball joint making it easy to accommodate different cup and pitcher sizes.
Another way this machine caters to your own personal preferences is the Brewtus’ steam boiler switch and the brew boiler shut-off option: if you’re only pulling a shot and do not need to steam or dispense hot water, you can just operate the brew boiler by switching the steam boiler off; and if you only want to use the steaming and hot water dispensing functions, you can turn off the brew boiler, resulting in quicker warm-up time and yielding lower operating costs.
Rest assured, with its super heavy duty stainless steel housing, it’s pretty hard for this machine to ever be externally harmed, even during a precarious shipping process.
- Double-spout 58mm commercial grade portafilter handle
- Single-shot filter basket
- Double-shot filter basket
- Rubber back flush disc
- Coffee scoop
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Braided stainless steel water line
- Drain line kit
- Dual Boiler with pre heated feed water from the steam boiler.
- PID Controller, designed exclusively for the Expobar Brewtus,
- Brew Pressure Gauge
- Steam boiler pressure gauge
- Brew Boiler Shut-Off Option that allows you to only use the steaming and hot water dispensing functions of the machine
- Steam boiler shut off switch for when you don’t want to steam milk.
- "No-burn" Steam Wand that remains cool to the touch, even when it is in use
- Commercial grade Faema E61 Brew Group with Expobar’s proprietary pre-infusion chamber that allows hot water to be evenly distributed through coffee grounds
- High-Efficiency Boiler insulation
- Commercial grade stainless steel housing.
- 90-ounce reservoir where water for brewing and steaming operations is drawn
- Low water level automatic shut-off