Expobar Office Lever Plus Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
As low as $1,399.00
With its sturdy high-end hardware, commercial strength, and its heat exchanger performance design, the Office Lever has earned its place as a top-quality prosumer machine. This version of the Office Lever has the ability to be run off a direct connect water line or draw from the internal reservoir.
A stand-out feature of the Office Lever is that it allows simultaneous brewing and steaming. When we tested it, we found that once the large brew head is fully heated, it remains hot, even when shots are continuously being pulled. With its heat exchanger design you can steam and brew at the same time, meaning you can whip up delicious cappuccinos in short order.
The Office Lever’s specially-designed chrome-plated brass E61 Brew Group ensures excellent temperature control. The Office Lever’s heat exchange feed technology via its state-of-the-art thermo siphon system continuously circulates hot water from the boiler to the group head, preventing temperature variations in order to maintain proper brewing conditions. Another exclusive Expobar feature is it special pre infusion chamber located above the shower screen. This pre wets the coffee before the full brew pressure hits the coffee so you can to get maximum extraction of the best flavor in the coffee. Temperature stability is further managed by the Office Lever’s commercial double-spout portafilter, also constructed with chrome-plated brass.
Brew pressure is created by the commercial grade Ulka pump with brass outlet. It also has an air remover so priming the machine won’t be an issue. The OPV (Over Pressure Valve) is also on the outlet of the pump and is used to control the brew pressure. The OPV is located behind the drip tray and it can be used to make brew pressure adjustment. .
Making a robust and flavorful shot of espresso is an easily-achieved, hands-on operation by way of the machine’s lever, which controls a valve in the brew group. The lever’s 2 pressure gauge displays make it even easier to monitor the machine’s brew and boiler pressure, therefore producing a deliciously desirable coffee extraction with less room for error.
Truly a value price point in the prosumer market, the Office Lever is a solid, reliable machine with great temperature stability that can perform just like a pricey big-league prosumer machine.
- Double-spout commercial grade portafilter
- Single-shot filter basket
- Double-shot filter basket
- Rubber backflush disc
- Coffee scoop
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Single Boiler with Heat Exchange Feed Technology
- Unique Lever Control with 3-Way Valve
- Brew and Boiler Pressure Gauges making pressure easy to monitor
- Boiler Refill Control senses the water level from inside the boiler, which controls refilling as well as turn the boiler off if the reservoir or boiler run out of water
- Separate Hot Water Dispenser and Steam Wand
- Commercial grade ANSI 304 stainless steel housing
- 2.75-liter Reservoir that’s easy to remove for cleaning