Expobar Office Pulser Espresso Machine
As low as $1,149.00
For the committed coffee aficionados who desire the best of brews at a more relatively modest price point, the Expobar Office Pulser is a machine to consider for your home, office, or light commercial use. Sharing many of the unmatched components as Expobar’s famed Brewtus line, the Pulser is equipped with a commercial style brew group, top of the line heat exchange technology for optimum brewing and steaming, a hot water dispenser, and stainless-steel housing.
The exclusive updated E61 brew group has a has preinfusion chamber above the shower screen. It has a thermal siphon that is constantly circulating water through it to keep it hot at all times so that you don’t have to waste time waiting pulling blank shots and waiting for it to preheat. Both the group and the portafilter are made from chrome plated brass for superior temperature stability and heat retention.
The Pulser’s heavy-duty commercial insulated heat exchanger style copper boiler assures a quality-pulled espresso every time. A steadfast tried-and-tested in-house favorite, the machine’s boiler allows for simultaneous brewing and steaming, enabling a continuously smooth operation so that you can easily whip up multiple drinks without the hassle of waiting for it to preheat. So, as you can imagine, this is an extremely convenient feature to have, especially when entertaining or used in a commercial setting.
With functionality as a pervading tenet to Expobar’s design approach, the separate steam wand and the hot water dispenser are both mounted on a 360-degree ball joint, and are high enough off the counter to fit any cup or pitcher without needing the bother of tipping them at an angle. The Pulser’s 2.75-liter water reservoir is easy to remove, yet large enough so that you won’t have to constantly be taking it out for cleaning and filling.
This machine is a solid choice if you want top-quality equipment while hoping to keep cost down. Expobar has outfitted the Pulser with some of the best hardware out there, making it one of the best economical options available in the prosumer market.
- Chrome-plated commercial grade portafilter
- Single-shot filter basket
- Double-shot filter basket
- 7-gram Coffee scoop
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Copper Boiler with Heat Exchange Feed Technology
- Unique Lever Control with 3-Way Valve
- Temperature Ready Light to let you know when your machine is heated and ready for brewing and steaming
- Boiler Refill Control senses the water level from inside the boiler, which controls refilling as well as turn the boiler off if the reservoir or boiler run out of water
- Cup Warmer that can hold up to 14 espresso cups
- Separate Hot Water Dispenser and Steam Wand
- Stainless steel housing and cup warmer
- 2.75-liter Reservoir that’s easy to remove for cleaning
- Maintenance: backflush ever few days for home use; commercial, at the end of every day
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 16.5 x 15.25 inches