ROK Espresso Maker
As low as $139.00
The ROK espresso maker is a manual espresso brewer that uses two arms and a small plunger that allows you to apply on as much pressure as you need on the brewing chamber, making it easy to pull shots at home or on the go. Using 5-10 Bars of pressure to force hot water through a bed of finely ground coffee, the ROK has no problem producing a quality brewed cup. As you become more experienced with the ROK, you can fine-tune the espresso maker to cater to your own personal tastes.
The espresso maker is built with lasting, quality products: the few plastic parts of the machine are BPA-free, and its durable engine-grade plated aluminum frame is guaranteed to last 10 years. The portafilter comes with an attachable double-spout for splitting espresso shots between two people or beverages. A stainless steel milk frother is included, enabling you to make flat whites and cappuccinos, as well as a coffee scoop that doubles as a tamper. The entire set comes neatly packaged in a portable storage tin.
To use the ROK to brew espresso, add ground coffee to the portafilter, tamp it down, then insert the portafilter into the frame. Add boiling water to the water chamber, lift up the levels, then press them down for espresso to start pouring into your cup.
- Portafilter with a 49mm basket
- Manual Milk Frother
- Double Espresso Spout
- Scoop Tamper
- Decorative Storage Tin
- Attachable Double-spout: The portafilter comes with an attachable double-spout for splitting espresso shots
- Milk Frother: The stainless steel milk frother enables you to make barista-grade lattes and cappuccinos
- Engineer Grade Aluminum Frame: Long lasting, guaranteed to last 10 years
- Non-slip Base: Four rubber feet on the base prevent slipping
- Materials: Engineer grade plated aluminum and BPA-free polycarbonate plastic
- Dimensions: 12.2” x 7.9” x 10.6”
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Warranty: 10 year warranty certificate